REIRView Validation Software 4.2
The NRC has developed a software tool to allow NRC Licensees to review their electronic data files prior to submitting the data to the NRC. REIRView allows the licensee to:
- Validate the data and format of the submittal in accordance with Reg. Guide 8.7, Appendix A
- Review all errors and warnings identified in the submittal
- View a summary of the data to verify dose distribution and totals
REIRView Version 4.2 is now available and can be used to validate annual submittals for monitoring records. If you have a previous version of REIRView currently installed, please uninstall before installing the new version.
In addition to the software, a copy of the Appendix A of RG 8.7 version 4 is available to show the changes from the previous format.
If you have any questions, please contact REIRS support at 865-576-5092 or REIRS_support@orau.org.
What's New in REIRView
Released January 2019
- Updated validations to include format changes in RG 8.7, Version 4.
Released January 2017
- Added “About” button to provide additional information describing the software.
- Fixed inconsistent check in CDE/TODE validations.
- New text description to clarify warnings and errors was added.
Version 4.0 (Beta)
Released March 2016
REIRView 4.0 is a 32-bit application updating the previously released REIRView 3.2.
- Inclusion of EDEX field.
- Updated to include EDEX field in TEDE validations.
- Ability to turn validations on/off has been removed.
- Ability to redact Privacy Act Information (e.g., SSN) from error files.
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Thursday, June 03, 2021