Radiation Exposure Information and Reporting System (REIRS) for Radiation Workers
The NRC's REIRS system provides the latest available information on radiation exposure to the workforce at certain NRC licensed facilities. It also contains information concerning the recording and reporting requirements of NRC licensees.
REIRS contains several data bases that record the radiation exposure information submitted under 10 CFR Part 20, including termination reports submitted under the "old" 10 CFR 20.408, annual dose distribution reports submitted under the "old" 10 CFR 20.407, and annual exposure reports (Form 5) submitted under the Revised 10 CFR 20.2206. Only "occupationally" exposed workers are included in the REIRS databases. This does not include radiation exposure to the public.
- What's New
- DRAFT 2020 NUREG-0713 Tables and Figures
- REIRView Validation Software - Tool to allow NRC Licensees to review their electronic data files prior to submitting the data to the NRC.
- Regulations and Guidance - Information about the NRC regulations concerning the recording and reporting of occupational exposure
- Report Radiation Exposure - Information on how to report occupational radiation exposure to the NRC
- Requests for Dose Records - Information on how to request a dose history report (Form 4 or Form 5) from the NRC
- Annual Reports of Occupational Radiation Exposure (NUREG-0713)
- Report of Occupational Radiation Exposure at Agreement State-Licensed Materials Facilities, 1997-2010 (NUREG-2118)
- Data Security
- Contact Us about REIRS
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Friday, February 11, 2022