Regulations and Guidance
This page contains information about the regulations concerning the recording and reporting of occupational exposure.
Methods for measuring effective dose equivalent from external exposure.
Guide 8.7 - Revision 3 - 11/2016
Instructions for recording and reporting occupational radiation exposure data.
- All NRC
This page includes NRC, IAEA, Standard and Optional Forms
Forms 3, Notice to Employees
Standards for Protection Against Radiation (Part 20); Notices, Instructions and Reports to Workers; Inspections (Part 19); Employee Protection
- NRC Forms 4, Cumulative Occupational Dose History
- NRC Forms 5, Occupational Dose Record for a Monitoring Period
- NRC Regulatory Guides
- 10 CFR Part 20 Standards For Protection Against Radiation
- CFR's On-Line
- Informative compilation of information on all NRC licensees, NRC Information Digest (NUREG 1350)
- Voluntary Reporting of Additional Occupational Radiation Exposure Data, Generic Letter 94-04
Page Last Reviewed/Updated Wednesday, January 18, 2017